Should you create webinars, online programs, or a group coaching program?
The truth is that creating a group coaching program has little if no investment.
Here’s what you need…
- A zoom account (this is your only cost $15 per month)
- A closed FB group for them to connect in between the calls (and you can store the replays, documents, etc. there as well for your membership)
- An email invitation
- Friends on FB or LinkedIn
You will make lots of money month after month and have a huge impact on lots of people.
- On the other hand doing a webinar, you’ll need…
- An opt in page (lead page) — pay someone to create it
- A thank you page — pay someone to create it
- Email campaigns — your time
- Reminder emails — your time and upkeep or a VA
- A platform to deliver the webinar
- An offer – create and sell after you teach
- A payment button
You may sell a few programs. You may not. You may lose money.
What do you think your best bet is?